Wednesday, November 15, 2006

5 months of fun!


Joshua is 5 months!
*He now weighs 22 lbs. I think he is starting to slow down in his weight. At least I can hope right?
*He acts like he wants to crawl. He is already getting up on his hands and knees and he never stays where you put him.
*He grabs at everything. It is very challenging to eat while holding him. It is so cute though because he enjoys toys and can hold on to them for short periods of time. He now loves his bouncy set because he can grab at the toys.
* Everything goes into his mouth. When we saw Sponge Bob at Universal Studies Joshua tried to eat his hands.
*I think I have really spoiled him. He wants to be held all of the time. Cute? yes! Hard to make dinner? Of course. I am still figuring that out.
*His sleeping patterns are pretty regular he only wakes up once during the night most of the time and wakes up around 5 or 6 for another feeding. My Dr told me I could let him cry through the night because he is so big but I am not ready to let him due that yet.
*Joseph loves when Joshua holds his finger. It's a cute bonding moment for them. The other night Ryan was putting them to bed and he let Joshua lay in Josephs bed for a while. Joseph was so excited and didn't move an inch for fear that dad would take his baby away.His hair is starting to grow in really thick. I am so glad we cut it.

No comments: