Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tribute to fall

In the move I gave away all my old and not so cute decor which left me with nothing for fall. Great excuse for me to make this for my dining room table...
I thought that while the kids were at school today we would do some crafting. Now that I am finally starting to feel settled I am ready to make my house look more like my home. I thought that Joseph and I would make this...


But he decided that he did not like the idea of getting messy so instead he painted. I had another craft idea of putting paint on the leaves then stamping them on the pumpkin but again messy. I tried it on paper because I was curious and it didn't work the way I thought it would. Does he look like he cared that what I had planned didn't really work?

Of course not

Happy nice weather day to all!

No comments: