Friday, January 23, 2009

My baby Unicorn

Last night when we were getting Jacob ready for bed we noticed this little zit looking bump on his forehead.  No big deal but it does seem kinda weird.  By the time we go to bed it is a little bigger and I am starting to feel concerned.  Each time he wakes up in the night I can see the outline of it and it is getting bigger.  By the time I wake up in the morning it looks like this.  Now I am concerned.  The picture is from my phone as my computer will not upload my pictures right now.

I am on my way to the Dr's where I am hoping to find that this is no big deal and I am overreacting.  I really think it is just Jacobs way of reminding me that each child is unique and different and each comes with their own set of learning curves.  Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Candy said...

I just got caught up on your last couple of posts - what a beautiful baby! I love your birth story and how you felt when your sistser left. I came to help Kelly after Trent was born - I wonder if she felt that way when I left? I hope I was help anyway, he will be fine and you look great!

Unknown said...

I am curious to see how it turns out! There are always little things like this with each child of mine and I always think I am crazy. But it's our job to be extra cautious, right? If we aren't, who will be? Let us know what happens and he is gorgeous, by the way!!!