Monday, September 19, 2011

My schedule

Every once in a while I think my life feels kinda crazy. I know one day I will wish I had all my little people around me like I do now. So I want to document my everyday craziness.

5:25 wake up, pray, get ready for gym
5:40-6:30 gym time
6:45 shower
7 family scripture reading and family prayer
7:30 take middle school kids to school and pick up carpool
7:50-8:15 help elementary kid get ready for school
8:15 eat breakfast & start laundry
8:30 start to clean up from breakfast
9 take Ryan to work. (miss our second car)
9:20 depends on the day. Either run errands or do housework.
10:30 school work with Joshua
11:10 Josh and Jacob eat lunch and pack snack for Joshua.
11:30 leave to pick up carpool then take to K
11:50 pick up Ryan for lunch
12:45 Jacob and I go down for nap
1:15 mommy time. This is when I will get things done that are just easier when kids are not around. Every once in awhile I will read. Wish I did that more often
2:25 middle school kids get home
2:30 they have a snack and start on homework
3:35 elementary kids get home
3:40 snack and homework
4ish I start with dinner prep
5:15 Ryan gets home and we have dinner
6 dinner clean up.
6:20 kids do their jobs.
7 family prayer
7:05 reading with the boys
7:30 little boys to bed
7:30 girls to their rooms to read
8 girls lights out.
8:30 Jared goes to bed
8:30 down time, Ryan and I get to hang out.
9:30 lights out for me. I have become an old person since I have to wake up so early.

After writing all that down I realize things really are not to bad right now. Sarah just finished her travel Bball team and piano is on hold. Now next month with 4 kids starting Bball things will get a little crazy again.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Your day is eerily similar to mine. No wonder we are so dang tired when we climb into bed by 9:30pm! Lots of kids, a lot to do and sometimes not enough time in a day!!