Sunday, November 19, 2006

It the results are in.



First we all guessed were we thought they would go.

So they finally got their mission papers and my Mom and Dad are going to................Yeah, you thought I would tell you. Watch the video to find out.

It was such a wonderful experience to be able to be with them when they opened their call. My parents were both so touched as I think we all were. I am so grateful for wonderful parents that would set the example for our family. They have such strong faith in our Heavenly Fathers plan. They want to show us with not only their words but with their actions also. I wonder at the love I have been shown by being given such wonderful parents

1 comment:

Shannon Bieger said...

Awwwww! Your parents are going on a mission?!?!?! That is AWESOME! Wow! I'm so touched watching the video. That's the neatest thing.