Tuesday, January 30, 2007

We've got spirit!

So here goes trying to blog about our past few weeks. I had a trip to the ER and learned that the ER is really only for dying people and should never be attended unless like I said you are dying. I visited a hypochondriac Dr at the insta who thought I had anything from shingles to a fracture in my neck. Then I went to the Chiro and found out I had a rib out of alignment and it was causing a pinched nerve. I guess it is ok to listen to hubby every once in awhile. (He suggested I go to the chiro in the first place) Then Emma and Joseph come down with really high fevers, 102. The fevers keep coming and going so we are assuming it is viral. Emma's went up to 103 for a very short period last night. We gave her medicine and put her in a cool bath. Joshua doesn't have a bad fever but he has lost his voice and it cracks me up. When he laughs our cries it is an adorable sound.

Cute kid bits:
When we were playing cards tonight Jared was on Emma's team and he was getting really excited for her when she would do good. The kids seem to get along so much better know that we home school.
*Emma is learning how to read and I think she finally gets the concept of how to sound out words. She is so proud of herself. And we are to.
*Joshua is starting to thin out and I think it is due to his mobility. He is waking up so I guess I will try to write more later.

No comments: