Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Growing like a weed

I made these pictures to put in Joshua's room.




All of the kids got to visit with the dentist this week. It seems funny to me that Jared, Sarah, and Emma love to go to the dentist. Joseph on the other hand was not convinced that this was an OK thing to do. He stared at the assistant and refused to open his mouth for an x-ray. I was laughing because I figured this would happen./ He has never really been fond of people he doesn't know. He did let them clean his teeth and we were able to talk about possibly getting him a mouth guard. They thought we should wait to see if he will grow out of it. No hurry.
Sarah on the other hand had a much different experience. Jared, Sarah, and Joshua are all tongue tied. It has never caused a problem. They can talk fine and eat fine. The dentist brought me back and showed me how bad hers is. The little tie under her tongue is so short it is pulling her gums back and causing them to dimple. It has also caused a gap in her teeth. So they want to perform a minor surgery and clip it. I am curious to see if she talks different after this.
Joseph was walking around the house singing today. He didn't think I was watching. As he realized it he smiled a sly little smile and ran off.
Since I lost my camera I could not take the kids pictures I normally get done. So last night I took Joshua and Sarah into the picture people and got three of the cutest pictures taken. One of each of them and one together. I thought I did not like the picture people but they have updated how they do things and it was so much better! When I get the link to view the pictures I will post it for you Mom.
My parents are probably on an airplane to France right now. I am so excited for them.

No comments: