Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter break... remember when it was called that

Easter was so wonderful. I would post pictures had I not lost my camera at Sea world. We had an Easter egg hunt on Saturday. Aunt Kaylee spent the night so she got to join us. Ryan hid the eggs super hard for Jared and Sarah. In fact he hid them so good Jared could not find a few of them with out help. Ryan loved it! We had a very mellow Saturday. On Sunday I got to sing a duet in church. It was a most marvelous experience for me. I loved being able to sing my testimony and praise to my Savior on such a special day set apart special for remembering him. I felt as though their were angels in the chapel taking record of my testimony. This time when I sang was different for me. I was not singing for anyone. I was singing to My God and my Savior. I hope that makes sense in words they same way it did in my spirit. It was wonderful!

We started off our spring break by going to Sea world. We went with my MIL and her 4 youngest. Travis and Tyler were so helpful with the kids and they are such a delight to be around. Joseph got to spend some time with just me while the older kids went on the ride. It was so fun. We went into one of the aquariums and he was racing with one of the fish. When he caught up to him he got real excited and said, "I got you!" He loved being in charge and asked the name of every fish. It was nice for the bigger kids because they got to go on the rides they can't normally go on because I have the boys. The show was their favorite. I am not sure how I feel about losing my camera. On the plus side, if they don't find it I can get a new camera. Maybe even a better one. On the down side I have pictures that are lost.

No comments: