Friday, March 30, 2007

Auntie Erynne!

Ryan's sister has moved in with us for awhile. Ryan has been needing help with work and Erynne is smart and will catch on fast. It has been great having her here. My kids adore her. She brings such a nice spirit into our home. Since she has been here I have become more aware of how hilarious my children are.
In the car the other night Joseph pulled Emma's hair to wake her up and she replied with, "Joseph I do not appreciate that. Did I ask you to wake me up? No!" She wasn't yelling at him she was just exasperated. In the kids prayers they keep thanking Heavenly Father for their new sister. Sarah told Erynne, "I have always wanted an older sister. You have made my dream come true." The first few nights Joseph could not get over the fact that Aunt Erynne was sleeping in Emma's bed. He would get all excited and say,"Erynne in Emma's bed." And laugh his little devilish laugh.
It has been nice having her here to help with the kids too. She went to the grocery store with me the other day and it was great having a helping hand. And on another plus note she has decided to be in charge of the dinner dishes. Sweet! I am not a fan of the dishes.

No comments: