Sunday, March 25, 2007

Oh how the time flys!

Joshua is nine months
It is so funny to me what the kids tell me they hear Joshua say.
Joseph said, "Joshua said 'waffles'
Jared was playing with Joshua, they were playing with guys Jared got excited and told me "He said 'guys'"
Emma asked Joshua, "Is that good Joshua?" and she told me he said "good"
Joseph told Joshua,"I love you the other day when he was giving him squishes
*Joshua learned how to clap yesterday. We were playing patty cake and he joined right in.

*He walks all along the furniture but I think he still has aways to go before he is walking.
*When he is standing he loves to turn backwards to look at you and flop backwards. Kind of a bummer when he is on hard surfaces.
*He has 4 teeth and two more coming in soon.

*He weighs 24 lbs and is 29 inches long
*He is a gabber king. He loves to "Talk" and imitate what we say. It is funniest when he mimics the kids squeals.
*Ryan does is hair up in a mohawk, way cute.
*He gives big wet kisses to the kids, which they love.
*He licks just about everything.
*He now has a favorite food, Life cereal. Thanks Grandma!
*Joshua has a preference for food. Granted he loves to eat but he does not like to pick up slimy or slipper foods like peaches, carrots, or mac and cheese. (But really, does anyone like Mac and cheese?)

And here is my little crawling guy. He still crawls like a bull dog. I will miss that when he is no longer crawling.


Our happy little guy. He has really thinned out over the last few months.

Ryan wanted to get Joshua started early on web development.

Aunt Erynne came to stay with us for a couple of days. The kids love having her around. I think Emma looks a little bit like her.


No comments: