Monday, August 25, 2008

It's a...

...boy! I had my official ultrasound today and I am so excited! Joseph and Josh will have a little buddy to play with and get into trouble with. I can only imagine how my grocery bill will go up when they are teenagers. 13, 15, and 17. That will be dangerous. I will have a missionary out for 6 years. Thats a long time.

More good news for me? They moved my due date up a week! Every day counts in the end so I am excited about this! The kids and I went to the mall and Joseph picked out these cute shoes.
He called them cowboy shoes. As Ryan said we don't NEED anything but it is still fun to buy a few cute things. I will post ultrasound pics when I learn how to use my scanner.

Right now I like the names Jacob and Adam. Not sure on a middle name though.

2 comments:

Candy said...

Congratulations! And how fun to have your due date moved up - yeah! I am getting so excited because Toshia's baby is due real soon now!

Ricki said...

Yaaah for you! I am sure your boys are so excited! At least you won't need to buy a whole bunch of new baby clothes, since the last 2 have been boys! That is a plus and the 2 older "little mommies" will be a big help I am sure!