Friday, September 04, 2009

Sweet Sweet Baby

I found this sweet picture of Emma tonight. This was 2 years ago when she had just started kindergarten. I can't believe how much she has grown. She is my silly, happy, loving, hugs and kisses, hurry and get it done so we can play Girl. She loves life and she helps me to remember to love with my heart and worry less.

Emmy or Emma or EmmaLee is so smart and her school work comes easily to her. She is becoming a really good reader and I love when she wants to read to me our to the boys. She loves Sarah to bits and is so sad when they fight. She wants to make every one happy and she loves when she can make you smile. Emma is a friend to any and everyone.

She has also discovered that she can sing and we all love Emma originals. She will be starting piano next week and I am excited to see her flourish.

Tomorrow I get to take her out on a date. It's been a long time since we have had some good one on one time and I will cherish it. I love you little girl!

1 comment:

Candy said...

It has been awhile for some reason since I have read your blogg. Now I am all caught up. Loved that previous post about your day - been there , cone that! You are awesome and you can come up north here for a get away anytime you like!!!!!!