Monday, June 25, 2007

Funness for the mom.

I have felt very crafty lately. I started by making the mothers day gift for my MIL with Erynne. Then we made canvas art for my SIL's. (No picture yet) I guess I got so into it I then made teacher gifts for my kids and for My in-laws teachers.For father's day I made a survival kit for dad for my FIL that I don't have a picture of.

And my sister and I made this for my Mom and Dad.

This is a sample page. We made over 20 and had a blast ignoring life for a minute.
Then for our family BBQ I made these candy hamburgers and hot dogs. Once again...Thank you familyfun.com

I think creating things helps me feel happy. I am now in the process of creating my house. I was organizing to stay here now I am organizing for our move... Shocking I know... but we are moving again. Just to my in-laws Trent and Sarah's. We will rent out their old house while we wait for our new house to be built. Good luck to me on my first move in 8 years without a new born. This should be the best move ever. Lets hope at least.

No comments: