Friday, June 29, 2007

Quick little note

We were watching Bear in the Big Blue house in the car tonight and Jared said, "I don't like this show. It has no conflict." I laughed and he said in a matter of fact voice, "I took videography Mom."

Another funny thing I had to note is that Joseph is always holding up the back of his pants so that they don't fall down. It cracks us up to watch him run trying to keep his pants on.

We went to a pool party at the neighbors the other day and once we got home Ryan, Sarah, and I were talking. Sarah said, "Mom, isn't it great to be alive?" I love children's excitement for life!

1 comment:

Megan said...

So I love all of your blogs!! And Sarah and Jared's blogs are so cute! I love reading what they're thinking about and the things that caught their attention...it's adorable.