Saturday, April 26, 2008

Madeline Bailey


My first niece was born on the 21st and she is the most wonderful little thing. My brother Chris and his wife Maryann have been married almost as long as I have and they have been unable to have kids. They were all set to try in vitro when one thing after another kept getting in the way, sickness, visitors, sickness. Then they got the wonderful call from Maryann's aunt that she new of a 15 year old girl who was pregnant and due in 6 weeks. They sent the birth mom a letter and picture and flew down to met her and her family. The young girl said, "They are the ones I am carrying this baby for" Everything has run so smoothly for them. They even got to be in the room when the baby was born. The hand of the Lord was over them and I think they can all feel of His goodness.

Her she is weighing in at 8lbs 1oz. I already love her so much.This picture makes me cry. Two hearts finally coming together.
Really, how precious is this? He just look so at peace with her.

1 comment:

Shannon Bieger said...

Just wanted to wish you a happy (slightly belated) birthday!! = D Hope you had a wonderful day!