Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A well balanced meal

Ryan is going out of town tomorrow so we were going to take him to lunch today, just the boys and I because this is the kids one day at school. He forgot about a conference call he had to be on so the boys and I went anyway. We went to this mom and pop mexican food place I love. It was so funny to watch them because they truly are my boys. They both ate so much chips and salsa and when there food was all gone they ate more chips and salsa. I think if chips and salsa were a complete meal the three of us would eat it everyday. Joseph got his own little chip bowl and when I told him he had to finish his food before he got more chips he told me, "Mom, the box wants more chips." Very matter of factly like it made all the sense in the world. Then when it was time to go he got excited at the thought of taking the "box" home so he could put it with his "stuff"

Today... is a good day.

No comments: