Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Where have I been

I have been spending my time on the computer playing with pictures our doing my calling. Other then that I just don't have much computer free time. So here are a few pictures I have taken while trying to learn about my camera. I have also taken a bunch for my family. I have posted a few on delightedphotography.blogspot.com.

I think of things all the time I want to write. Like yesterday when Joseph told me to eat another baby vitamin so that we could have three babies. Baby Joshua, Baby Jacob, and another baby. I don't think vitamins are all that are needed for that one.










6 comments:

Michelle said...

Susan I love these pictures of your kids. How do you get it to be black in the background? is that through photoshop? Let me know, i am very interested. I hope you're doing well. I miss you!

Ora said...

They sure do grow up fast! It feels like only yesterday when Jared was 4 and I came over to babysit him and Sara... I sure miss you guys. Give them all a big hug for me!

Candy said...

Your kids are getting so big! What great pictures you took, I need some lessons from you - or just maybe a better camera - or better yet a visit from you to take pictures for me:)

Karen said...

The pictures are darling! I love the comment about taking another baby vitamin. I love how kids think. If you want to play....I tagged you a book meme.

Ricki said...

I have been wondering where you have been! Glad to see you are doing well!

Laura said...

Did you set up a black background somehow. They do look very professional. When can you come take my kids pics?