Wednesday, March 04, 2009

It's sad to me..

... That I finally have my own newborn to take all the pictures I want of and I am simply to tired to do it. The older he gets the harder he is to mold and shape just the way I want. With that said I was able to get these gems the other day with the help Ryan and the kids. I had about ten minutes were I was feeling inspired. They didn't turn out how I wanted but he is so cute how do you not love them.


I seriously think he is the mostest cutest thing ever.

4 comments:

Karen said...

He is so cute. He has grown a ton since we saw him.

Sorry you are feeling so tired. I know how frustrating that can be.

Laura said...

He looks as tired as you say you feel. The pictures are a perfect expression of your own sentiments. I can't wait to see you. We'll take more pictures.

Ora said...

He's so cute and chunky!

Ricki said...

He is a Chapman for sure with all of that chunk!! He looks exactly like all of your other boys to me! They are all so dang cute, but I can't believe how much like Jared each one looks, as they start to get older. We are going to California in a couple of weeks. Do you still live on the way to Anaheim? Because we would love to see all of you. Let me know, it would be March 19th.