Monday, March 23, 2009

Some day I will rock the photographic world..

..but for today all I have is some failed experiments.

I played with lighting and settings and unfortunately most are to dark. The ones I cared about anyway. I have been trying to get the perfect picture for my wall but my inexperience shined through instead. Arghh. He is still such a cutie though.



I did take some pretty good pictures of my nephew this weekend. I'll post those soon. I am just so tired (I say that a lot) and soon I will make the time. No more guilt. I am super woman and I can do it all. Positive affirmations! I think I can I think I can I think I can!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Oh....I love the 4th one. The expression is priceless!

Julie Winder said...

someday...your photography rocks now! Those are awesome pictures. He is so cute. Newborns are so hard to photograph and you make it look easy. He is an adorable model too. I have always loved your photo of all the kids against the wall so cute! I am jealous you got together with the Chambers in Ca. Sounds like you guys had a good time.

Hight Family said...

Hi Susan,

This is Sasha, Julies sister in-law. I just had to say that your pictures are really good. I hope you aren't offended that I took one into photoshop and just added a little light, cause that's all it needed. You will be amazed at how awesome your photo (the one I "stole") is! So I want to email it back to you. Send me an email, so I can send it to you, and hopefully you'll give me permission to do more. I love playing with pics in photoshop.

dave.sasha@gmail.com

Sasha

Ora said...

I love the one with the hat and the one just above it! He's such an adorable little guy. I am feeling a creative block with Chase... don't know why, but most of his pictures are pretty blah!

Laura said...

You are doing great!! I have a friend that just told me a new saying to live by. "I've got lots to think about but nothing to worry about." Your photography is something that I'm very proud of.