Sunday, August 30, 2009

Joshua is 3

Well back on June 12th he turned 3. We had a last minute impromptu birthday party for him. He woke up on his birthday and told me he wanted a party. I called the family who lived up the street and asked if they were available. I bought a pinata and made a quick train cake and he was set. The kids played together outside and junk and Joshua was on top of the world. He got a cool new bike and other toys I can't remember because the party was over 2 months ago. Point is that the party was no stress and he thought it was the best.

My little Joshua has a very strong personality and I don't think it helps that we laugh at him when he is naughty. He has taught us the lovely phrase punk face and other silly names like it. He is very vocal and lets you know when he doesn't like something. He is also very physical. Whenever we are out he feels the need to tap or poke people. I wonder what he is thinking? He bit an old guy in the butt at target. Luckily I stopped him just in time. Haha. I wonder what the old guy would have done.

Josh is 40 inches tall and weighs ? I'll have to weigh him in the morning.
Joshua is the life of the party and loves to laugh. He makes us all laugh often. If you laugh once he will do it over and over again to see if he can keep you laughing. He is so much trouble and yet I wouldn't trade him for the world!






This kid makes the best facial expressions. This is the I'm about to get into trouble face.
This is one of the rare moments when he just has a happy I'm-not-about-to-do-something smiles
I was trying to take a picture of all the kids and he insisted on being a tiger and crawling around. I made the mistake of laughing at him the first time he did it. BUt his face was really funny!
We is this picture just really so cute? I love it.


No comments: