Sunday, August 30, 2009

My baby is about to be much more active.



Jacob is 7 and 1/2 months now. I went shopping with Jacob the other day. He shouldn't have been hungry but as soon as he saw me put baby food in the cart he was rather put out. Cute baby. He is still very calm and well tempered. He also seems to still prefer me which I love!

He sits up really well and can get on his hands and knees. He rocks forward and has moved one hand slightly forward but not much beyond that. I do love that he is not mobile yet. I know he stays where I put him which is nice.

Jacob makes me smile and I feel blessed to have him. He loves to stick his tongue out and spit. He laughs more lately but it is hard to get him to laugh over and over again. The kids still fight over who gets to hold him or feed him. Feeding him is a coveted job which is nice. I can have the kids feed him while I make dinner.

Joshua and Joseph love to come up to him and give him big hugs and kisses. Most the time hetolerates them. He loves when he gets a nice big fist full of hair. The boys do know how to make him laugh and smile. I do love these little people!

He jabbers a lot more. I love the sound of his little voice. Like he wants to be in on the conversation.



No comments: