Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Teacher gifts

Here are the teacher presents the kids and I made. Sarah was so excited to create hers just the way she wanted. She did it different then I had planned and I think it turned out much better.

The poem reads:
School
Is waiting
Can't be late
Hurry Hurry
Half-past eight
Out the door
And down the street
Then softly, quielty
Take your seat


Front of the clipboard
Back side

Dry eraser that goes with it

Crayon container we made from the target dollar section. We wrapped it all up pretty, included a card, and I think the finished product turned out good.


The eraser for Jareds teacher
back side

Front side

1 comment:

Shannon Bieger said...

Susan you are just crazy talented! Those are awesome ideas!! I am so impressed!

Oh and I love the pics in the previous post. You look just beautiful! And LOL at Joseph's pretty little get-up. Funny guy!