Monday, August 14, 2006

Arghh Mateys!

We had Jared's 8th birthday party at Grandma Chapmans. We also celebrated Grandma and Aunt Erynne's B-days. I decided to let him plan his own party this year. This was so much fun for him and way more relaxing for me. He planned the games I just had to put it all together. We had a pirates of the Caribbean party and I think it was a hit.




Singing Happy B-day to the birthday trio.









The kids lined up at the back door to start the treasure hunt. Here we have the cousins Kobe, Cade, Kai, Reeghan, and Ethan was already in the back, and Uncle Travis, we had not found Tim yet, and Aunt Kaylee.








This picture is great. Do you think Tim is having fun yet?























Kobe and Kai looking fierce.




















The birthday boy is set to find the loot.



















A sweet moment with Jared's Aunt Erynne and Aunt Hope. I think it is tender.
They are watching the kids start the tresure hunt.















Here is Sarah on her first day of school. She had just gotten home from a fun filled day. Does she look happy to you?

















Here is my cake. I was proud of it. I love Familyfun.








And here is the best picture of the day. This is my nephew Cade. He really got into character.













I took this picture of Emma when she had been crying. I just thought I would share it because I think she is so cute.






Joshua turned 2 months on Saturday and he now weighs 15lbs. I love our little tubby baby. I will post more on him later. I am being summoned by a not so happy child.

1 comment:

Ryan Chapman said...

You captured the party to a 't'. I love your way of relating the event with a mom's eye! You're the best!