Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Family fun

Reeghan was over for family home evening the other night. Sarah started to lead them in some exercises. So cute. I love that we live so close to family. Cousins are so fun.


And here is Jared at his first pack meeting. He got a belt and a pine wood derby car. He also fell and banged up his shoulder were he hurt it at the last scouts.


I had a nice date with the girls tonight. I asked them what they wanted to do and they wanted to go to the mall. SO out we went. We stopped at the candy store and bought some of the most expensive candy I have ever bought. $5 for hardly anything, yes, I am aware that I am cheap. We then looked at the Disney store and the girls were in love with the princess costumes. Sarah was super excited because they have the new fairy dolls that go along with the books she has read. We then bought them each their first "real" necklace. I say real because they only have play jewelry and I let them pick out silver ones at Claires, $5 each. So for $15 Sarah said it was the best date ever.

Joshua loves the bath and had the best time. He laughs out loud and splashes all around. One more cute thing about this sweet little happy cheeks, carrying him around in the baby Bjorn is not a task for wimps. He is almost 16lbs and I just don't think my back was ready for that.

No comments: