Thursday, August 10, 2006

Just so cute pics

I love this little scowl. He has gotten to be such a pudge. Those are some kissable cheeks!
And here is our new Kitty (guinea pig)
I held her for the first time tonight. She is so jittery it has been hard to catch her. I waited till the kids were not around so that it was quiet. I don't think she was well taken care of before we had her.


Here is our trip to the beach! I love that we are back home in California.
Joseph was so sad when the water got him. Why are they so cute when they are sad?




Jared is having his birthday party on Saturday and I am hopeful that it we be fun for him. I had him read a bunch of party ideas of the this website. He came up with some great games I now have to prepare everything before then. I am going to try to make this cake. I'll post a picture once it is done. Wish me luck!

A few months ago I promised him a snake but since we have taken several trips to the pet store, he has changed his mind each time, he is now on his way home with a bearded dragon. It is 1&1/2 years old and Ryan says it is super fat and the tank weighs over 100 lbs. We find him in the penny saver for a great deal. The owner is going away to college. Sweet for us. We saved a ton. What have I gotten myself into?

No comments: