Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day

I really didn't take as many pics as i normally do because I wanted to simply enjoy the morning. We had them open one present at a time and it was so nice and mellow. As my Mom pointed out. You know your kids are not spoiled when they get excited over pants.

The kids thought dad took to long getting dressed. They were so excited to start the opening!

And here is the reason I buy the jammies, for these two pictures!

Calvin and Hobbies, is there a better gift?
Grandma and Grandpa got to be with us also. What a treat since they are leaving
for France in a few months!
Joshua enjoying toys of his very own. They didn't stay his for long. Joseph made sure of that.

"Setting up Jedi is hard work"
"I got Pant!" He was seriously excited over his pants!
Dress up Queen got even brand new outfits!

Santa hit it right on the nose with my little fairy princesses.

Joseph insisted I take a picture of his "Guys" he set up.

No comments: