Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Joshua is 1/2 a year

6month milestones


*Joshua is now a real crawler. He still basically leaps forward and looks like a seal, he gets where ever he wants to go. He completely skipped army crawling. He is to big and strong for that.

*He weighs about 23 lbs and the last we checked he was 28 3/4 inches long.

*He has started to really jabber and every once in awhile it sounds like a real word.

*He can roll over both ways but prefers crawling.

* He had his first meal. He didn't like or dislike it. He was indifferent about the situation so I haven't really tried again. He does not really like the sippy cup so I am considering trying a bottle. Well see. I am not in a super big hurry.

*Joshua says Dadadad and bababa

Joshua did get to go with us to Universal Studios and I think he was so good. He is a little flirt and every where we go he demands smiles.Sponge Bob would not leave Joshua alone. At first it was funny then it was like, Ok, enough already!

Here he is getting ready to crawl. He looks like a bulldog when he crawls. We love it.

And here is that first meal. I was trying to feed him and take a picture at the same time so this is all I got. It's great!

Cute kid facts.

Joseph calls Christmas "prismas" He has almost single handedly redecorated my house. He has colored on my couch and walls. he has taken apart most of my Christmas decorations, with a little help from Emma. Basically the two of them have wonderfully curious minds.
Sarah is super aggressive in her Basketball. She will take down the players if needs be.
Jared's team is more serious. The parents get real into it. Jared is an awesome dribbler and great on the defense.

No comments: