Friday, May 04, 2007

348 months old

Since I lost my camera Ryan bought me this one. It is way better then the one I had and it was cheaper.

I got some really awesome presents. I think this was my best birthday ever. Ryan and Erynne went shopping with me to help buy new clothes. We picked out some way cute stuff.

We went to Charlotte Rousse. I bought some white capri's, an orange shirt, a green shirt, and I got this shirt but in brown. It is my favorite.
Ryan picked out these shoes with the kids. The shoes match me plaid shorts perfectly.
The kids also picked out turtle stickers for the back of my car.We then headed over to the buckle and I got this button up.
And these way cute shorts and a shirt to match.
We also went to Hollister and I got these shirts.


Happy birthday to me.
Here is my Yumm-o-birthday-licious cake. This birthday cake may look good but it does not do the cake justice. In the center is PB, cream cheese, and sugar creamed together with chopped reese's on top. That's what I'm talking about.

No comments: