Sunday, May 06, 2007

A day at the beach.

We went to the beach and it was kind of cold. The kids were so excited to be at the beach they went in the water anyway. We buried each of the kids in turn. The girls we made into mermaids. Jared was under their and loving it. I love this picture. Joseph trying to be like his daddy. Oh and Yes,
Jareds head is under that bucket! And he did declare that he loved it!
Here are the kids writing letters to their Grandma and Grandpa in French. They love this time! We got postcards from them this week. They loved getting their own letters!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are very geometric sandcastles or should I say pyramids. Do you have really intellectual children? Or do I detect the hand of a bored adult at work ..?

I just found your blog via randomly pressing "next!!" - and up you popped!! I do like your blog.

Here's an invitation: if you're into music, come see my video blog. You can laugh at my tacky taste. It goes right back to 1979 ...

Take it easy

Gleds
gledwood2.blogspot