Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Wow!

That is such an understatement. Sometimes I think the Lord gives us opportunities that we may feel our strong need to rely on Him. Tonight I received a calling that is defiantly beyond my human capabilities. But I feel such a strong impression that He will magnify me to become the leader he needs me to be. That as I learn to come to him I will be able to be an instrument in his hands. I feel the weight of this calling heavily at the moment and have a burning desire to do all that I can with it. I am simply grateful for this chance to grow and be stretched beyond what I would stretch myself.

5 comments:

Ricki said...

What's the calling? Your killing me with suspense! I want to know what the wonderful calling is that you will be wonderful at! You are amazing, and welcome to the 30's club, it is even better that the 20's!

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anneka said...

There isn't a calling you couldn't do! Thanks for leaving us hanging...and I agree the 30's are way way better than the 20's.

Anneka said...

that was me Julie not Anneka....:)

Ricki said...

Okay, okay!!! You HAD to have actually been called to this calling by now! So spill it! What is the calling we are dying to know! Sad life I lead, when a calling is what I get excited about!