Wednesday, November 21, 2007

After ten years things keep getting better!

Ryan and I were able to spend three days together without the kids. We missed them terribly and had to go get them before we were planning on. With that said, we had a great time! We went to Disneyland on Thursday. The longest line was no more then ten minutes or so. I got to go on rides I ad never been on because I have always had the kids or been pregnant. I love roller coasters and I laughed from surprise in Tower of terror. Then we went home. I do not really enjoy hotel beds. I never sleep good. The kids went to stay at other peoples houses so the house was so quiet. It was great. We then spent the next day at the temple. And enjoyed a nice dinner at a Japanese place. It was so good I am craving it right now. We slept in super late on Saturday. We were able to just lay there and talk. It was so nice! Thank you to everyone who helped to watch my children. I really appreciated it! I do love this man so very much!
While we were there they were taping a part of Dancing with the stars. When we walked up there had been people waiting for over an hour. We had a great spot to see but I didn't want to waste our time waiting to see Jenny Garth. About 2 minutes after we walked away we heard the crowd go wild. I looked over and good see that they were there but that was it. I guess I will have to watch it on line to see it.

3 comments:

Ricki said...

How fun for you guys! Congrats on 10 years!

Julie Winder said...

Good for you! Way cute pictures too. These are the pictures you never get that you love when you do.

Putz said...

it is kind of interesting, when i read your blog about sound of music interest and your glorius attitude, and favorite books by lund and you being born in april, i had no idea that you were lds, but i can tell that you are, so it proves that by just being an example of yourself you can let your missionafry spirit shine on