Sunday, March 16, 2008

The 52 Blessings Project

Once a week I will post something or several things I am grateful for. This will give me an opportunity to reflect on the good things I have learned, the things I enjoy or what has made me better in my everyday life. I want to try to include a picture that captures the emotion behind my blessings
I got this idea from here
Who got it From here
Who got it from here
I have a gratitude for miracles. Some are so big and yet most are so small.

To big miracles
(Joshua has no known side affects from sticking a pencil in his skull) and to small ones
(The abundance of love I feel for and from my children)


As I looked through my pictures my heart swelled with gratitude for the many every day
Miracles in my life...

The 1st ten that came to me
1.getting several kids to look at me for a birthday picture for my nephew.
2.great family that sup

ports each other.
3. Kids love for life.
4.Watching the girls at there dance recital and realizing we live in such prosperous times. Even when things are "tight" we still have so much.
5. Great parents who love me.
6. That by some huge miracle Ryan and I found one another, married so soon, and could not be more perfect for each other.
7. a great calling at church with adorable girls who are so kind and gentle with each other. (I can tell they are going to teach me so much)
8. A body that allows me to keep up with my kids and to do most of what I desire.
9. Blogger-without this miracle I would have guilt over still not journaling.
10.Digital cameras that allow you to take 1000's of pictures in a relatively short time with instant viewing. This is a big one people!

I would love to see people feeling gratitude more often. Let me know if your in on project 52????

5 comments:

Chris said...

You are welcome - I often find comfort in these quotes as well - i am so glad that they worked for you - I am glad you are doing the 52 blessings project - It has been a fun experience for me - I enjoy your blog as well - I have looked at it off of Sarah's a few times - You are a very talented girl! Don't you just love the Blog world - I am glad we have sarah to connect us as well - Happy Blogging -Chris Stokes

Ricki said...

I am so glad you are back from France! I got a liitle worried when your post about all of the pictures you took was the first post for so many days. I loved all of your pictures and your fun experiences. Thanks for sharing all of it! I have gone to France vicariously through you!

Chris said...

PS - did you check out our "dinner" blog too - it has some great quotes as well as easy recipes - You are more that welcome to join - just send me your email address - jebnchris@yahoo.com

Chris said...

hi there - Again - I was just looking at our poor Ulimate Career Blog and decided we should pick that one up again - You name is on that one too - So to bug ou so many times- anyway - We are trying to get that one rollin' again.... Love if you would join us...

Chris Stokes

Julie Winder said...

cool idea...my day always seems to go better when I remember my blessings..sometimes I do let too much interfere with those thoughts...thanks for the reminder..cute pictures of your boys.