Friday, March 28, 2008

Percentiles

Joshua has this weird rash on his body that he has had for over a month. We saw the dr a month ago she thought it was an allergic contact reaction. After it didn't clear up we then saw the chiro an he thought it was a heat rash caused from the fever he had. Now that it is still there we went back to the dr and she now believes it to be related to eczema. So we bought some serious lotion and by this morning I already see an improvement. I guess when you have eczema bathing every day makes it worse.

My point? Joshua was weighed in at 33.5 lbs and measured 37inches that means he is 97% in weight and off the charts in height. It was also validating for me when the Dr commented on how active he is. Like she was surprised.

So then I was curios and I measured all the kids
Jared 56 inch 85%
73 lbs 75%
Sarah 54 inch 95%
75 lbs 91%
Emma 49 inch 93%
47 lbs 55%
Joseph 42 inch 85%
39 lbs 75%

This was just interesting for me to note. They are all tall, we could have guessed that though right?

Sarah and Joshua have similar builds
Joseph and Jared have similar builds
And Emma is built like Emma

1 comment:

Candy said...

I am glad you found out what the rash was. And I love the hair cut. I have been growing out for the last couple of years and now everyone is going short - I am not brave enough yet - I only have a few more years I can wear my hair long:) We had so much fun seeing all you guys - Can hardly wait to come again!