Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Weekend in Vegas

I have spent the day on the couch due to a very sick little boy. Joshua has thrown up more then I ever remember any of my children throwing up. Good thing for me is that he is finally learning how to do it in a bowl instead of all over the place. I have spent the time updating my blog. I finished writing about our trip and I have uploaded several pictures to back posts.

I plan on spending the next few days finishing updating.

This weekend I got to go to my sisters house in Vegas and it was so wonderful. I went by myself and we enjoyed shopping and just being together. Laura got her hair cut while I enjoyed a pedi. We both got some new clothes.

Then on Saturday I had so much fun taking pictures of her family. I posted a few on Delightedphotography.blogspot.com I really do enjoy taking pictures! I basically followed them around while they played in the park. It was fun to be by myself with these boys so that I could get to know them a little better. I wish my sister lived closer. There is just nothing better then a sister. You can say things to her you wouldn't be able to say to anyone else. What a blessing!

1 comment:

Erynne said...

hey sus, I have a blog now, so check it out :) www.erynnecharity.blogspot.com