Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our final day Oct 28th

We had to be all packed up, cleaned up, and out of the house by 10. We then headed over to the Temple and enjoyed the presentaion they have inside and walking around the outside. Such a wonderful spirit is felt outside the temple.

I was craving a veggie sub from subway so we tracked on down then headed over to the Dole plantation. I came to the conclusion that the dole plantation is a never need to visit again. I felt as though it was over rated but that was just me. We did enjoy some yummy fresh pineapple though.

Since we still had time to kill before our 10pm flight out we went to see HSM3. Ryan let me take the three older kids and he went with the younger ones to watch the stupid chihuahua show. I got the way good end of that deal. I really enjoy the show and will buy it for the kids when it comes out. The dancing and singing was a step up and I was surprised to enjoy the simplicity of it.

We then had dinner at chili's. Ryan and I have always loved chilli's. We kind of considered it our restaurant. We were so disappointed to find out that they have changed ownership and now there menu is sub par. I don't think we ever need to go there again. Such a bummer!

The flight home was just liked I had hoped it would be, sorta. The kids were so wiped they slept the whole way. What I did not think about was how hard it would be for me to sleep on a plane. We got into LA around 6 in the morning and still had to drive 2 hours home. Since the kids slept on the plane and in the car when we got home they were rested. Ryan and I were so tired we were non functioning. He was so wonderful to let me sleep first. When I woke up he took his shift. It took me a whole week to get caught up and not feel super tired.

What a wonderful vacation!







No comments: