Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oct 20th

I thought that I would not want to go to the waterpark but I knew my kids would love it. I was afraid that there would not be enough for the little ones. I was so wrong. They had two perfect little kid areas with slides that even Joshua could go on. I went down a few kiddie slides and I had a blast watching how excited the kids got. I also enjoyed the wave pool. I remembered how much I loved the water park by my house growing up.

Jared was surprisingly not as adventurous as Sarah and was not sold on all the ride. Allie and Sean made a bet with him that Ryan would not fall off the tube and if he didn't then Jared had to go o n the ride. I would not have gone on this ride it looked so scary. Ryan did not fall off, or die. So Jared went on. Sarah said it was her favorite and Jared said he would not go again. They make me laugh.

After this we headed over to this wonderful little man made section of beach. It was part of a resort Ko olina and so perfect for the kids. It had grass that met into the sand and the waves were non existent. I was surprised at how daring Joseph and Joshua got. they would go in really far. We met some wonderful locals that our kids played with. They brought bread to feed the fish and I was surprised at how big the fish were that were swimming right at my feet. You could hardly see them cause they were the same color as the water but they were about a foot long.

The people were just so friendly and they cracked me up. One of the guys was trying to catch birds with a fishing net and Jared had caught on the fun and I was cracking up watching them.

Another great day!











1 comment:

Michelle S. said...

Your pictures, family, and life inspire me! I miss seeing you each week. If you want to do photography for Christmas pictures, I'd like to sign up!!