Monday, October 20, 2008

Oct 19th

I enjoyed sleeping and still waking up early. I made pancakes for the family, Again I enjoyed that we were at a house and not hotel so that we could enjoy making our own food. We found a local ward and meet some wonderful people. I felt the spirit so strong in sacrament meeting. I am not sure if it was simply because I am so relaxed, or because my kids were all entertained with cousins and Auntie Delma so I could listen, or if the talks were really just that amazing. But regardless I just felt so much gratitude for my life, for my trials and adversity. I had a moment of clarity where I could see how all that I have been through has brought me to where I now am. How I have learned so much from each place that we have moved and how I could not have grown to be the person I am with out the hardest of my challenges. The ones that when I am in the middle of I can see no reason or end, yet when I pass through them I feel I have learned so much and grown even more then I would have allowed myself. This one day was worth the whole trip!

This picture puts into print how I feel. The dawning of a new day.

After church we relaxed, to naps, and made dinner. While we were taking naps this is what Joseph, Joshua, and Paetan did. Such beautiful work.



Then we went for a drive and found an old fort and took what I hope to be amazing pictures!! To me this was such a wonderful day!

Picture is from a peep whole in the fort. How cool is that.

View of the valley below.

No comments: