Monday, October 27, 2008

Oct 27th

We started the day of heading down to Hunama bay to do some snorkeling. We really meant to get an earlier start but I have gotten really used to the slow pace of paradise. While we waited to watch the safety video they make you watch we ran into a group of girls from Brazil. It was fun for Ryan to practice his Portuguese. They have been staying in San Diego to try to improve their English. I was impressed at how well they spoke. The first day they were here in Hawaii someone stole all of their passports and wallets. I can't even imagine how stressful that would be.

Jared and I went snorkeling together and it was amazing how many different varieties of fish there were. I did enjoy snorkeling but their were a few to many people. I felt a little crowded. We did make the kids keep their shirts on due to our bad sunburns and Joseph and Emma had stated to peel. This made me not want to snorkel for to long.

After this we had lunch, Yummy tacos, and then we headed over to the beach by our house Laniki. I loved this beach too. No waves, beautiful sand and sky, warm water, Relaxation at its finest. The kids enjoyed burying each other, looking for crabs, snorkeling, and pretending to boogie board.

When we got back to the house I got everything all packed up. I had such a wonderful time but I think I was finally ready to go home and back to real life. I was glad we stayed so long so that I could fully unwind.

After the kids went to bed we went out for ice cream. One last date night before we had to head home.
He loved being buried until he couldn't get out.
Ryan and Jared went out snorkeling way far.
Notice Joshua and Sydney in the back ground. He grew very fond of her and would just hold his hand on her back. She was good natured about it and didn't really seem to care.



No comments: