Thursday, January 01, 2009

Yes it's offical...

...I have lost my mind. I am totally excited about it but I think I am crazy for it. What you ask? We are moving 2 weeks after the baby is due. It was an unexpected opportunity I could not see passing up. We will get to live in the house Ryan grew up in. Our cost will go down tremendously each month. We will have an enclosed back yard. The layout of the house makes sense. (where we are now is very strange to me.) We will live up the street from my in-laws. It is smaller then we are used to but I am kinda excited to be close to my children and be able to hear them play. Plus that means less to clean. The kids bedrooms are downstairs which is a plus cause then I can put a gate on the stairs and not have to worry to much about where the crawling baby is. We will live at the end of a culd-a-sac so the kids can ride bikes and scooters again. All in all I am totally excited.

The down side? Moving! And I will miss my young women from church so much. I have loved working with the youth and that is so sad for me to leave them! Oh I thought of another plus, being occuppied with the move helps me not feel so anxious for the baby to come. I am so busy trying to dejnk and begin to pack there just isn't time for that.

2 comments:

Ricki said...

You ARE crazy!!! That is nuts! What is with you people moving right after you have babies?!!!! The dejunking is good, but the packing while you are extremely pregnant does not sound fun to me!!

Ora said...

I guess I am crazy too... The last two times we moved I was very pregnant. Hope packing goes well... wish I was closer to help out!