Friday, April 21, 2006

Jared's special day.

I have a ton of Easter pictures I want to upload but I think I will make a couple Easter pages and then upload that.

Today we went on a field trip with Jared. His class went to the wildlife museum and then to the park to have lunch. Jared was so cute with his little sister. He held her hand and let her stay with him the whole time. As Joseph saw the animals he got so excited. "ohhh, ohhhh" Then he would growl if the animals had big teeth. My favorite part was when we saw a leopard biting a deer and Joseph said, "paing (playing), silly" With a chuckle in there. He just thought they were having a grand time with each other. The other way cute part was when we saw the elephants and he tried to make the noise. I have this strange talent of being able to make an elephant noise and the kids are always trying to mimic it. Best of friends. It was time to go home and Emma was trying to help me get Joseph to the car. It only took us about 20 minutes to finally get there. Joseph kept stopping to pick flowers and play in the dirt. Emma was doing gymnastics and sitting on the ground. I let them take their time. It was either that or pick them both up which I did not want to do 7 months pregnant.

Jared and his friend Weston.

Can I tell you how proud I am of Jared. He won 2nd place in the science fair. It was the 2nd and 3rd graders and he still won 2nd place. What the judges don't know is that he did the whole thing in one night. It was kind of ridiculous of the school. They didn't send the papers home about the fair until two days before all of the stuff was due. Ryan helped him, without doing the whole thing for him. His teacher said the reason he did so good was because of his presentation and his understanding of his project. How cool is that.

My mom wanted to buy the baby something and she asked me what I wanted. I have always wanted one of these to rock my babies in. I have my rocking chair from when I was a baby but the kids would always manage to bang the wall with it so this makes me very excited. The kids keep going into the nursery to play on it and I don't worry at all. Your the best Mom.


This picture is not the best but can I tell you how happy this entertainment center makes me. Ryan's parents gave it to us when they moved into their new house a few years ago. Two of the doors had been broken off one too many times and the glass was missing on another door. It has been sitting in our garage waiting for a fresh coat of paint. Last week when I organized my house I bought these baskets at walmart to put the videos in. For some reason that excited my husband to paint it and now my house is one step closer to what I want it to be.


I made this LO with my sister to show her how to digi scrap. She bought photo shop and I am so excited for her to join me in this new addiction.
I saw a LO with a circle of flowers around a picture and I loved it. I tried to do that and I am not so sure I like it.


So much to write, so little time. I guess I will have to save more stories for later.

1 comment:

Shannon Bieger said...

I did a LO framing a pic with flowers and it's so complicated isn't it! Not as easy as you'd think it would be.

Congrats to Jared on his placing at the Science Fair!!

LOL at Joseph thinking the animals were playing and silly.

LOVE those baskets. At walmart you say? Dang, I need to pick up at least one. Maybe two. Those are cute!