Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sweet girls

We are visiting Ryan's family this weekend.

Today while we were at Grandma's Emma came up to me with two gummy bear vitamins. She asked if it was ok for her to have. I said it was fine if it was ok with Grandma and she told me Grandma had sent her to ask me. At this point Joseph realized what she had. I asked her if she would give Joseph one. She then proceeded to put them to her mouth. Then Sarah said to her, "Emma, what would Jesus do? He would give them both to Joseph. Then he would go get some more." I love these girls.

1 comment:

Shannon Bieger said...

LOL "then he would go get some more" I just love to think of Jesus possibly eating some gummy vitamins.

What a very smart girl Sarah is! Such wisdom already.

I think it's time for me to start a bible study with McKenna. She is fixated on "being a mean girl" and seems to be looking for ways to defy us. Eeek!