Sunday, April 02, 2006

My Grandma

I got this paper free thanks to idea from Shannon and I am grateful. It is one of my Favorites so far.We got to visit with my Grandma this weekend. We asked her all kinds of questions and she shared with us a brief history of her life. We recorded it and I hope to get it transcribed soon. The kids were so cute with her and had all kinds of questions for her. When we were at her house I showed them some of the things I knew my Grandma had made. Emma told my Dad, "Grandma makes nice things" I have so much to write but I will have to do it when the kids go to bed.

1 comment:

Shannon Bieger said...

Oh, I love the Felina freebie. IOD creates the most beautiful products. You can't go wrong with any of them. What a special gift that day was for you all to get to talk to your Grandma about her life.

Oh, to answer your question - a CT is a creative team. Each designer usually chooses about 8-10 scrappers that they like to represent them in the scrapping community. You get all of their products for free and then you complete a certain number of LOs per month, post it in a variety of galleries and just kind of be a person to get their name out there. It's a lot of fun, cuts back on my scrapping costs while still getting to work with high quality products and it also keeps me motivated to get a lot of pages done. Keeps me so busy though!