Saturday, April 29, 2006

Some spending fun.

I am so excited about the awesome deals I found for Joshua. I have been looking for a blessing outfit and to find this for so cheap. Pants, shirt, vest, and this hat. I also bought this shirt for all the boys. I bought it in a bigger size so they could were it this winter. All of this cost me around $40. I went through the babies clothes a few day ago and Joseph and Joshua are opposite seasons so all of my newborn clothes are sweatshirts and track suits. I don't want to buy to much before my shower but some things are to cute for me to pass up. Like this shirt and pants. I have not bought it yet but look how cute they are. $20 is a lot to me for a baby outfit but this would be such a cute take home and picture outfit. I did buy some stuff from motherhood today a skirt, some basic denim capris, and shirt. I also bought some bermuda shorts from jcpenny for $8. What a bargain shopper I am. Happy birthday to me.

No comments: