Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Anticipation

Just some cute pics to share.


Sarah loves the way the perm looks but after the several hours she was not super loving the haircut store.
I love this picture. That tooth missing is just so endearing to me.

So here it is 2:30 in the morning. I have been having contractions for about an hour. I was dreaming that I was contracting and I woke up with an actual contraction. I am not sure if this is the real thing though because they are not lasting very long. I realized that I don't have a clock in my entire house that tells the seconds. The contractions are coming anywhere from 3 to 7 minutes apart. Not consistent yet. Do I go back to bed or get in the shower? I still need to pack my bag if this is for real. I finished eating my late night snack of cereal so I think I will go back and lay down. I guess time will tell.

Ok wait. I just found a clock with seconds on the web. I am going to wait threw a few contractions to see how long they really are and then I will decide what to do.

*******UPDATE*******

I wrote that last night. So funny now that it is the next day. Deep in my heart I truly could not believe that I was in labor already. Once I finished the blog entry I started to really keep track of the contractions and I swear the stopped almost right away. I had several more but the were so sporadic and stopped being painful. I would have been so disappointed if I had thought it was real.

I talked to my mom again today and they will let her take off this week on into the first two days of next week or Friday of next week on into the week of the 19th. I don't feel so worried anymore. I will have my mom's help! Yeah!!! There is nothing like a mother in times like these.

No comments: