Friday, June 02, 2006

Baby excitment


My friends are throwing a baby shower for me tomorrow. I think that is very thoughtful and I am excited to have a girls day. Sarah has a B-day party from 12-2 then I have the shower at 2. Then Sarah has yet another B-day party from 4-6. Both of her parties are pool parties and I think she will have a great day. To make life a little more crazy we have people coming to look at the house for a second showing on Monday at 11. So I need to get the house clean on Saturday among all the running around we have to do. Next week is a crazy one as well considering the kids will continue with there swim lessons and Jared has a 4 day Basketball camp. I was hoping the baby would come next weekend considering all I have to do next week but my Mom was just informed that if I do have the baby next week she will only be able to help one day. So now I am actually hoping Joshua comes late. Who hopes for that???? I thought I was supposed to take life easy the next couple of weeks. I only have two weeks until my due date and for some reason those last few weeks always feel so much longer. I think part of that is just pure excitement at seeing who this little person will be.

Update**

We had such a fun time. Just enjoying a girls day out. Four of these girls live on my street. Ricki on the back right lives next door, Julie, Back left lives next to her, Janette, next to Ricki, lives across the street from Julie. Dion, next to Julie, is building a few doors down from Janette. Mandy, Next to me, lives in our same development. My sister Laura, across from me, also came down. Sisters really are the best!
I feel so lucky to have great friends who live so close.


Look at these cute outfits!
More cute outfits and the cutest diaper bag from pottery barn.

This blanket is as soft as a the softest sweater ever. This blanket and the old navy outfits I had seen earlier and wanted for Joshua. I also got a cute handprint kit.
Joseph was helping me put everything away for the baby. He layed out the blankets and kept saying baby over and over again.
He also put all the cute toys in Joshuas bassinet
Sarah had a great time at her parties yesterday.

This pool was awesome. It had a big kiddy area and this huge slide. Sarah kept going down it.

No comments: