Sunday, June 11, 2006

Fathers day fun!

We celebrated fathers day yesterday. I didn't want Ryan to miss out on his special day because we had the baby. I got up early and made him a breakfast burrito. While I was making it the kids used my left over scrap paper and made him some homemade cards. They wrote some really cute things. I was really impressed with their creativity. We then had a slow starting day. Ryan played his new computer game we got him while the kids watched. We then went swimming. The outside pool was all green from the filter breaking so we got to swim indoors. Everyone had a great time. We came home showered and then went to go see Cars. It was sold out until 6:45. We decided to go out to dinner and see the late show even though it would be past the kids bed time. They go to bed around 7. After our early dinner we walked around Lowes looking at stuff we might need if the offer we are waiting to hear back on goes threw. We told them they have until 5 Monday. Will see what happens. Any one reading this wish me luck!

Sarah swimming with the fishes.
Joseph was so funny about his sandwiches. He has been kind of a picky eater lately. So when we went to the pool and he ate 1&1/2 banana's then his sandwich then half of Jareds I was shocked. He is making such a funny face here.
Here is Ryan playing with the boys.
And Little Emma my independent girl.

No comments: