Thursday, June 22, 2006

My crazy life

Ryan took the kids this morning to California to try and find a house. I hate not being able to be involved in this process. I have had a lot of the potential landlords send me pictures so that helps me feel more like I am there. I am sure the kids are having a good time at Grandma's. Joseph is with Ryan and when I last talked to them he was having a good time with his dad.

I have been feeling a little star crazy. I opened the blinds in my room today and wondered why I had not done so earlier. It has cheered my room and I love the outdoors. I am so excited to live in California where the weather is almost always nice. And I think it is great that we will move before it hits 120 degrees.

I watched a baby story today and it made me realize how wonderful my dear baby Joshua is. He rarely cries and he sleeps really well. When I put him down he goes right to sleep. He is my first child to take a pacifier so that is nice. I have always had mixed feelings about pacifiers so when my kids didn't take right to them I never pushed the issue. I love that it helps when he is so tired. He takes it and is asleep in minutes with no fuse. I don't like the idea of not being able to find it when he really needs it or having it fall on the ground and not being where you can clean it. I don't want him to have it when he is old enough to talk but how do you get ride of something that helps so much. Who knew binkies could be a topic of such deep thought?

His little face is changing so fast. I just want time to stand still while I devour this moment. I love him so much and feel so much love from this little sleeping boy.

2 comments:

Ryan Chapman said...

Glad you are enjoying the moment! He is an extremely handsome boy. His father must be very good looking...;)
We're doing good and ready to get going on our morning of looking. Talk with you soon.

Anonymous said...

Susan...We are so excited to have you all move here...it's going to be so nice to have ALL of the family available to "get-to-gethers". Papa John and I send our love and best wishes to little Joshua...We love you.