Monday, September 11, 2006

Cake ideas

Here are some samplings I found on the internet. I really don't know what I am going to be able to do well but it's worth a shot.

With how many people there will be we will have a three tier cake. One layer will be chocolate. On the chocolate filling do you want chocolate pudding, chocolate buttercream, or bavarian? Another layer will be white cake with Bavarian cream and maybe a marble for the very top.

Kelly ordered the flowers today. They are making an arrangement to go on the top. She ordered orchids and some greenery that will drape down the sides.

I thought this one was pretty with the ribbons tied around the base of some of the flowers.


The orchids look so pretty on this.


I like the look of this one just because of the way the flowers came down one side.


This is one of my favorites. I love the ribbon on the cake bases and the way the flowers flow down. It is fondant (fondant is the type of frosting) and I have never used that. I am taking a class tomorrow to see if I can use it or not. If I can't do it we could go with regular frosting.

Another one with the ribbon

I loved the pearls. The simplicity is what I loved about this one. Again it has fondant.
The base on this one is similar to the one I was planning on using.

No comments: