"I heard in my mind—not in my own voice—these words: 'I’m not giving you these experiences for yourself. Write them down.' I went inside. I didn’t go to bed. Although I was tired, I took out some paper and began to write." Pres. Eyring
One littel Word for 2015 and a Few Goals
-
This is the beginning of a new year and with that come new goals and my new
word for the year. This year my word is ENJOY. There are lots of reasons
why I ...
Happy Birthday Jonathan!
-
I cannot believe that my little baby is now 5 years old! Jonathan has been
looking forward to his birthday all year. It was torture for him that
"everyone"...
7 Years
-
road trip - 1999 Today was a hard one. Some years are definitely harder
than others. I just miss her. I've been thinking a lot about this quote:
"Sometim...
looky - Looky
-
* ~ favorito ~*
*Look at me updating the blog *
*after over a year -- *
*even in order - haha - *
*so many pictures though *
*it might take a little while - ...
School days!
-
Well, once a month isn't bad! I'm getting September in! We started school
this month and Kai is still just as excited to learn. We are having a blast
and h...
2 comments:
I think your cake turned out gorgeous!
I think your cake turned out gorgeous!
Post a Comment