Sunday, September 17, 2006

Milestones and Josephisms

My sweet little Joshua is not so little any more. When he went to the dr's she weighed him in at 17lbs 9 ozs. I am going to have to take him out of the baby car seat soon.

3 Month Milestones
He now laughs when you tickle him.
He pushes up when on his tummy.
He recognizes family members and greets them with full body smiles.
When you are not giving him attention he will coo at you until you look at him then smile real big.
He is "talking" a lot more.
Baby pattern baldness has set in. He has a mohawk of hair.


You can really tell how big he is when he is next to Emma.( she will be 5 in Nov)

He looks so grown up and handsome.

I had so much fun buying costumes for the kids. Joseph was the most picky out of all the kids. So when we found this monkey costume and he liked it we just had to get it. All of the kids thought it was so appropriate since we are always calling him a monkey.

When I looked at this picture it reminded me so much of Clark. I will have to find a picture of him and compare.When we were at the Dr.'s the other day Joseph was coloring. He brought me his paper and he made the sound for "c". I was surprised when I looked on his paper and he had written the letter "c"! He then went "c,c,c,c" And held his body like he was cold and he shivered. Ccccold. Thank you letter factory for teaching my son his letters.

Ryan gave him a blessing the other day. When he was done he came over to me and laid his hands upon my head and said, "Mommy Chapman." He mumbled some other stuff then would mingle it with "Mommy Chapman."

He talks so much now and it is so refreshing to be able to understand what he thinks about. One of his favorite things to say is, "Cute" followed by almost anything. Like shirt, shoes, hair etc. He says it then what's for you to say thank you. He is doing it to be complimentary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have extremely handsome boys...and very intelligent.